Acadia University Canadian Scholarships Are fully funded scholarships for international students who are interested in pursuing a bachelor’s degree in 2022. Now is the perfect moment to apply for this fantastic opportunity. Every student’s dream is to study in Canada. In Canada, the Acadia scholarships are fully funded. Undergraduates at Acadia University can choose from a variety of academic subjects. The Acadia scholarship for college is open to any international students who wish to study in Canada.
Acadia University is a major, public university in Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada, with a focus on undergraduate programs, a few graduate programs, and one PhD program. Acadia University is a Baptist-affiliated university that was founded in 1838 in Wolfville, Nova Scotia. We have more than 15 research centers and six research chairs at Acadia University.
- Country : Canada
- Host : Acadia University, Wolfville
- Degree: Undergraduates
- Financial coverage : Fully funded Scholarships
Undergraduate students at a small university can participate in a variety of research projects. The university ranking, which was published in Maclean’s magazine on Oct. 8, 2020, supports the school’s considerable momentum and success. The university has moved up one notch to third in the country. Acadia University has won more conference and national championships than any other university in Atlantic Canada, and it is the only school in the region with more academically qualified All-Canadians in its mostly undergraduate disciplines.
Acadia University Canadian Scholarships Benefits
- University of Acadia offers a range of scholar bursaries to students depending on their academic performance and financial need.
- $40,000. from Spicer-Hennessey Scholar-Bursary.
- $16,000 Harrison McCain Scholar-Bursaries worth, which is given $4,000 per year.
- Other local and specialized scholarships are available.
Fields available at Acadia University
- Applied Science
- Business Administration
- Canadian Studies
- Community Development
- Classical Studies
- Computer Science
- Environmental and Sustainability Studies
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Geoscience
- Mathematics Education
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Music Therapy
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Women’s and Gender Studies
Eligibility criteria for Acadia University Canadian scholarships
Whether you’re a senior in high school, a student in secondary school, or a transfer student.
For admission, you must:
- Achieve an average of 80% in the required courses.
- During the first semester of their Grade 12 year, a student’s scholarship average is computed based on their grades in Grade 11 and Grade 12 courses taken. You will be given grades that are comparable to those in Canada.
- Students must also be in their first undergraduate degree program and have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5 (80%).
- As a transfer student, you must have an 80 percent average.
- students whose first language is not English may be required to present the result of the TOEFL, IELTS,CAEL or PTE Academic. Acadia’s English requirements
How to Apply
You must first apply for admission to Acadia University, you will receive a letter of acceptance. Scholarships applications must be before March 1, 2022.