Spread the love
- Country: Italy
- City: Florence
- Funding: Full Funding
- Awarding body: EUI University
- The Young African Leaders Program is a fellowship program that provides a unique opportunity for policy experts from Africa (all regions) to further develop their political work, professional and leadership skills among international experts.
- The program aims to create new networks, connecting a strong group of leaders committed to driving change in their countries and across the continent, as well as addressing gender gaps and promoting inclusiveness in leadership roles.
- The following conditions are preferred:
- Candidates must be citizens of the continent of Africa.
- Candidates must be mid-career professionals.
- Candidates must not be more than 35 years old.
- Male and female candidates alike are encouraged to apply.
Documents you will need to send:
- A photograph with a white background.
- Letter of intent.
- Monthly salary of 2500 euros.
- Travel Tickets.
- health insurance.
- The possibility of bringing the family.
- No language certificate is required to apply.
- There are no fees for submitting an application.
Brief about the opportunity:
- Application deadline: April 7, 2022
- Travel date: September 1, 2022
- Travel period: 3 months.
- Opportunity name: Young African Leaders Program
- Available Countries: Applicants from all African countries are eligible to apply.
How to apply for the opportunity:
- Please click on the Apply Now button below: