Atlantic fellow Scholarships in USA 2022 are fully funded scholarships to purse your undergraduate and Postgraduate studies in USA.
All students interested in free scholarship options are encouraged to apply. You now have a fantastic opportunity to pursue your dream of receiving a training scholarship in the United States of America.
The Atlantic Fellows Foundation offers this scholarship to students who wish to receive free training in the United States of America. This opportunity is available to students who want to go internationally.
George Washington University’s Atlantic Fellows for Health Equity is a one-year non-residential fellowship program. The class of 2017 was the first class of Fellows. Develop global leaders who are aware of the causes of health disparities and who have the knowledge, skills, and bravery to create more equitable organizations and society.
Fellows will be chosen based on their demonstrated commitment to health equity as well as their potential for leadership. All countries’ applications will be welcomed. Fellows must be working in a health-related sector full-time.
The program will develop and support a global network of multidisciplinary leaders with the technical expertise, skills, and networks needed to improve health equity in their communities and institutions. Each year, the program will select ten US and ten international fellows.
- Country: United States of America,
- Host: Atlantic Fellows Foundation
- Study level: Undergraduates and postgraduates studies .
- Financial coverage: Fully funded scholarships
Atlantic fellow Scholarships in USA benefits
Each year, Atlantic Fellows International Training provides free training to all accepted students in order to assist and encourage them to pursue an internship in the United States. Many features are covered in training, and you may read more about them here:
- All educational fees and travel expenses spent as a result of participation in the fellowship will be covered.
- Attending four face-to-face meetings over the course of the year (5-week commitment)
- Online classes every two weeks, one-on-one coaching, peer mentorship, and team-based learning are all part of the online program (12-16 hours per month)
Eligibility of this scholarship
The Atlantic Fellows for Health Equity program is designed to bring together the many different industries and professions that have an impact on health and well-being, such as art, law, business, academia, government, journalism, social enterprise, research, media, housing, and health care delivery, to name a few.
See details of eligibility in official website
- All available transcripts all in english
- Motivational letter
- Photo copy and passport
- Letter of recomndation
Objective of this scholarship
- Know the Differences – Gain a thorough understanding of the key issues behind health disparities, such as racism and unequal access to the health workforce.
- Combating Inequality – Researching and implementing strategic solutions to address health and employment disparities that organizations, societies, and societies face.
- Create a network – stimulate the establishment of an international network of leaders from a variety of organizations who are committed to health equity in those organizations and in society at large.
- Building Leaders – Developing and exploiting individual leadership qualities to improve personal effectiveness: influencing organizational and societal change
How to apply for Atlantic fellow Scholarships in USA
- Deadline to apply for the scholarship: May 1, 2022
- Please visit the official Website for any updates and details
- Watch the next video for guidance..