- Fully Funded
- Concordia University
- All Subjects
- International Students
Annually Concordia University invites excellent global student from everywhere the world to study, investigate and enhance at our flourishing establishment.
The Concordia Presidential Scholarship is a recently set up full flight grant designed to support universal undergraduate students who have appeared academic greatness, community leadership, and inspiration to way better the worldwide community.
This scholarship will cover tuition and fees, books and living costs based on Concordia’s residency rate.
Each year, this prestigious grant will be awarded to two incoming students from any faculty.
- over tuition and costs
- books fees
- Living fees based on Concordia’s residency range.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all these criteria:
- First time attending university.
- Studying full-time in a degree of undergraduate program.
- International student, paying complete international student rate.
- Studies starting at Concordia University in fall 2021.
Complete applications form should be filled online for admission and must be uploaded to their My Concordia student portal. Candidates must complete the Nomination Form , and nominated by an individual who can attest to their achievements and their character. This nominator must complete a nominator’s package and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. no later than Monday, February 1, 2021 at 23:59 EST.
- Additional Documents: have to provide a current CV that shows all their work, accolades, cultural, volunteer experience, and other accomplishments.
- A confidential Personal Statement (1000-word limit): about their community leadership and commitment to help and assist the global community, and explaining how accepting this application will help in the pursuit of their studies and the fulfillment of their personal and academic aspirations.
- Requirements for admission: Applicants have to be in good academic performance with a minimum Assessment GPA of at least 2.00.
- Language: Students have to meet the English Language Requirement of the University