Spread the love
- Country: United States of America
- Funding: Full Funding
- Study level: Master’s, Ph.D.
- Countries available to apply: All countries of the world
About the Fulbright Scholarship:
- Fulbright Scholarship is one of the largest scholarships that fund international students to study in America, the US Government Scholarship for Foreign Students enables graduate students, young professionals, and artists from abroad to study and conduct research in the United States at universities in the United States or other academic institutions.
- All American universities, you can choose one of them and apply to it. This is done as follows, after obtaining acceptance in the scholarship, the Fulbright scholarship will help you to obtain admission to the university you want.
- All the majors that come to your mind and are available in American universities, you can apply for them then.
Conditions for applying for the Fullbright Scholarship to study in America:
- The terms of application differ from one country to another, so it is important to visit the official website from here and the websites for each country for detailed information about the conditions.
Scholarship funding benefits:
- Full tuition fees.
- Big monthly salary.
- Travel Tickets.
- health insurance.
- Visa fee.
Documents you will need to send:
- Recommendation letters.
- Graduation certificate and transcript.
- A copy of your passport.
- Letter of intent.
- It varies from country to country, but the majority is in May 2022.
How to apply for the scholarship:
- Click on the Apply Now button below.
- Choose your country from the list.
- You will find complete details of how to apply for your country.
- Students must apply through the Fulbright Foundation or the US Embassy in their home country.