Spread the love
- Country: Qatar
- City: Doha
- Host University: Georgetown University in Qatar.
- Academic level: Bachelor’s degree
About Georgetown University:
- Qatar Campus The world-renowned Georgetown University in Washington, DC. The campus in Washington was founded in 1789 and the campus in Doha, Qatar, was founded in 2005 in partnership with the Qatar Foundation. Georgetown University in Qatar offers a four-year undergraduate program in International Affairs that awards a Bachelor of Science in International Affairs.
Available majors at Georgetown University:
- The university offers many specializations, you can view them here.
Terms for the Georgetown University Scholarship in Qatar:
- You must obtain admission from Georgetown University.
- You must then apply to the scholarship through Qatar Foundation (direct application links are available below).
Georgetown University Scholarship Funding in Qatar:
- Each accepted student will receive the funding as follows:-
- Full tuition fee.
- Monthly salary.
- Travel Tickets.
- Free accommodation.
- There is no upper age limit when applying.
- The scholarship is available to all countries.
Documents you will need to send:
- Students applying must have the following documents ready for admission to GU-Q:
- passport copy.
- A copy of the high school diploma or its equivalent.
- July 1, 2022
How to Apply for Georgetown University Scholarship in Qatar:
- Apply to the university first below.
- Apply for the scholarship then below.