Hokkaido University Scholarships in Japan 2022 are fully funded scholarships for international students to purse their master’s, and doctoral degree programs in Japan. There no need for IELTS/TOEF scores.
Hokkaido University is one of Japan’s most prestigious, oldest, and largest universities. They are offering fully funded Hokkaido University President Scholarships to pursue master’s and doctoral degrees. The MEXT Hokkaido Scholarship is supported by the Japanese government. It was Japan’s fifth Imperial University and a public university.
Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for the Hokkaido University MEXT Japan Scholarship 2022, which will provide them with a full scholarship to study in Japan. The Master’s Scholarship lasts two years, whereas the Doctoral Scholarship lasts three years. For Japanese Scholarships, knowledge of the Japanese language, as well as IELTS/TOEFL, is not required. You can also apply for the Presidents Scholarships at Hokkaido University.
SEE also : Study medicine in Cyprus .. Universities
- Country: Japan
- Host : Hokkaido University, Japan
- Study level: Undergraduate, Master’s, PhD
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible : International students.
Hokkaido University Scholarships in Japan Benefits
- A monthly wage of 117,000 yen (for undergraduate Student)
- 144,000 Yen per month (for a Master’s Program student).
- A monthly salary of 145,000 yen (for a student of a Doctoral Program).
- Fees for applications are waived.
- Fees are waived for those who qualify.
- Full tuition Fees .
- Arrival Ticket and you will be provided with a return ticket.
Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Applied Physics, Civil Engineering, Environmental and Resource Engineering, Architecture and Design are all available at Hokkaido University.
Study duration : 4 years for a bachelor’s degree and 2 years for a master’s degree, while 2 year professional degree in accounting and public policy, 3 years for a professional degree in law, 3 years for a PhD and 4 years to obtain a PhD in medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine, infectious diseases, or clinical pharmacy.
Eligibility for Hokkaido scholarships
- Outside of Japan, all international students are eligible.
- For the Master’s Degree Program, the applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree and For the Doctoral Degree Program, the applicant must have a Master’s Degree.
- Applicants must have been born on April 2, 1985 or after that to be eligible.
- Score on an English test or a university-issued English certificate.
- A completed application for the President’s Fellowship at Hokkaido University. Please contact your prospective supervisor and discuss with them about the topic and plan of your research before submitting your application.
- Obtain a letter of consent from your potential supervisor.
- Transcripts from school. Both bachelor’s and master’s degree transcripts must be presented in order to apply for a PhD.
- A Letter of Recommendation from a University Supervisor (no set form).
- The president of your university must submit an Official Candidacy Letter to the President of Hokkaido University.
Apply for Hokkaido University Scholarships in Japan
MEXT Scholarship for Hokkaido (APPLY NOW).
Scholarship for the President of Hokkaido (APPLY NOW)