Spread the love
- Country: Google branch in the Netherlands and Sweden.
- City: Amsterdam and Stockholm.
- Company name: Google.
- Post Name: Performance Specialist Manager.
- Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shape how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship building skills, you can provide Google-caliber customer service, research, and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, continually explore and reveal the business needs of key Google clients and understand how our suite of product offerings can grow their business. By working with them, you can define the vision and strategy for how their ads will reach thousands of users.
- In their day-to-day work, coaching performance professionals help remove structural bottlenecks and manage their performance and compensation.
- Work with each performance marketing professional to ensure they have a purposeful development plan for their career and capabilities.
- Partnering with clients and external agencies on strategic and complex performance marketing solutions and techniques.
- Represent Northern Europe on performance boards in EMEA, and network with other directors of performance professionals around the world.
- Work with executive leaders and managers in other functions on which the performance specialist team depends.
- The business opportunity provides funding as follows:
- monthly salary.
- High rewards.
- A letter of assistance in obtaining a visa.
Documents you will need to send:
- c.v .
- Fill out the online application.
- There is no upper age limit.
- There are no fees for submitting an application.
- Application deadline: Now open until the number is full.
- Countries available to apply: All countries of the world
How to apply for a job:
- 1- To apply for this opportunity, click Apply Now below.
- 2- Fill in your details and submit the application, good luck.