Spread the love
- Country : Paris.
- Provider Organization : Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
- Fund : Fully Funded.
- Available Specialty : All filed are available
- Eligible Nationality : All Nationality are eligible to apply for Internship program.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Corporate Governance
- Bribery and corruption
- Climate and Environment
- Development Education and Skills
- Energy and Inclusive Growth
- Economy and Finance
- Gender and Diversity
- Industry, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Insurance and Pensions
- International Migration
- Public Governance
- Regional Development
- Regulatory Reform
- Science and Technology
- Tax and Statistics
- Agriculture and Trade
Benefits and finical coverage :
- Provided a 700 euros monthly.
- providing a visa .
- Students will be learning with team members.
Eligibility Criteria for OECD International Internship program :
- All international students can apply.
- Students enrolled in a fully accredited degree program in a field related to the OECD can apply.
- Students enrolled in Bachelor’s, Masters’s, or Ph.D. can apply.
- A candidate must be able to available for at least one month for an internship.
- A candidate should have a command in the French and English languages.
- A candidate must have IT and quantitative skills.
- A candidate must good communication skills.
- Copy for your passport
- Students should enrolled in an academic institution(so you need proof).
- You have a Medical Insurance
- A scanned copy of visa or work permit
- French bank account Details.
How to Apply for the OECD International Internship:
- Online Applications are filed via the official website.
- An application can be either fill out in English or the French language.
- The best part of this program is, if a student gets rejected, he can apply next time as well.
The Application Closing Date for the OECD Internship program is 01-03-2022, 12:59:00 AM
APPLY NOW BELOW