Spread the love
- Country: United Arab Emirates.
- Funding: Full Funding
- Study level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Countries available to apply: All countries of the world
Specializations available for application:
- humanities and social sciences,
- to know,
- business and economics,
- the law,
- food and agriculture,
- medicine and health sciences,
- Information Technology.
Scholarship funding details:
- study fees.
- Monthly salary.
- health insurance.
- Extra Bonus:
- Up to AED 3000 from the supervisor’s external research project, or.
- Up to AED 2,000 from the supervisor’s internal research project.
Documents you will need to send:
- Study certificate.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Research proposal (for PhD students)
- motivation message.
- A copy of the passport and a personal photo.
- Language certificate.
Scholarship application requirements:
- Must be an international student (from all countries around the world).
- For Master’s Students: Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree (minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent) are eligible to apply for Master’s degree programmes.
- For Doctoral Students: Applicants with a master’s degree (minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent) are eligible to apply for doctoral degree programmes.
- Bachelor’s degree (Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent).
- An English language certificate is required.
- 1- Postgraduate Studies (Master’s): April 30, 2022.
- 2- Postgraduate Studies (PhD): March 31, 2022.
How to apply for the scholarship:
- Click on the Apply Now button below: