About the training:
Training and work in Germany with full funding and includes a monthly salary and free accommodation for 10 weeks 2022, the opportunity is provided by the German IMPRS organization.
- Country: Germany
- Organization : IMPRS
- Countries available for submission: All countries of the world.
- Training period: 10 weeks (from June 2022 to September 2022).
- Degree : It is available to apply if you are in one of the study stages as described above.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- The training does not require a language certificate to apply if you study in English.
- Training is available to all students.
- There is no upper age limit.
The opportunity to train and work in Germany includes the following full funding:
- Free accommodation.
- A salary of 800 euros per month.
- the traveling cost.
Training Specialty :
- Structural biology
- Computational biology
- Developmental biology
- Cellular biology
- Molecular biology
- Curriculum vitae (PDF file, max. 1-2 pages).
- Transcript (study record) and degree certificate for all completed academic degrees (if any).
- A letter of recommendation from one “reviewer”.
- Motivation letter (will be written in the application form directly, no download)
- If the applicant’s academic training is not in English or German, a language certificate (eg IELTS or TOEFL) is highly recommended.
Application opening date: January 1, 2022 (Prepare your files and prepare from now).
Application deadline: February 15, 2022.
How to apply for the training:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below.
- Register and fill in your information.
- Go to your email and activate the link.