Want to travel to Kuwait?
A training opportunity in Kuwait fully funded by PricewaterhouseCoopers, with a monthly salary, free accommodation and more.
A career in external audit services will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of assurance and business advice services to a variety of clients from small, fast-growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well-known brands and have a wide international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring that you will focus on the most valuable areas of customer service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our customers’ information.
- Country: Kuwait
- Donor: Price Waterhouse Cooper (PWC)
- Countries available for submission: All countries of the world.
- Training period: 6 months.
Training includes funding as follows:
- monthly salary.
- Free accommodation.
- Assistance in obtaining a visa.
As an intern, you will work as part of a problem solver team, helping to solve complex business problems from strategy to implementation. PwC’s professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Be curious and try new things.
- Learn how PwC operates as a business and adds value to customers.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts, and other information.
- Support research, analysis, and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Produce high-quality work that adheres to relevant professional standards.
- Keeping abreast of technical developments in the field of specialization.
- Dealing with, processing and analyzing data and information responsibly.
- Communicate with confidence in a clear, concise and detailed manner – both orally and in the materials produced.
- Adopt different viewpoints and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Adhere to the company’s code of ethics and professional conduct.
- School certificate.
- Letter of intent.
- A language certificate is not required to apply.
- There is no fee when submitting an application.
- March 24, 2022
How to apply:
- Apply for free here.