The BirthKuwait Group offers volunteer opportunities in Kuwait in eight different jobs. You can apply to the job that matches your skills if you are interested in making a difference in the lives of mothers and children and want to dedicate some of your time to volunteering.
Nationalities eligible to apply for the opportunity :
United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen
Available jobs :
- manager assistant.
- public relations manager.
- Assistants for events and fundraising.
- In-kind donation coordinators.
- Monthly newsletter manager.
- Partnerships Manager.
- Public Funds Coordinator.
- Website Maintenance Manager.
Terms and Conditions :
- Assist in performing clerical tasks as per training schedule.
- Assist the CEO, coordinate the volunteering process and train volunteers when required.
- Writing regular press releases and circulating them to the local and international press.
- Monitor press coverage and maintain an online press archive.
- Maintain a strong relationship with journalists, editors and bloggers.
- Commitment: 10-15 hours per month.
- Respond to inquiries from journalists and other media personnel.
- Work closely with the Fundraising and Events Manager in fundraising and organizing events including public lectures and workshops.
- Identify and contact commercial projects, companies and individuals who can contribute in-kind donations, including prizes, equipment and services required for events and workshops.
- Work closely with the Fundraising Executive, Partnerships Manager, and Volunteer Coordinator to write new stories for regular newsletters.
Documents required to apply for the opportunity:
- Documents must be translated by a certified translator and must always accompany the original documents as well.
- A copy of your passport or national ID
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Steps to register to opportunity:
- First Step: Send an email stating your desire to volunteer with Perth Kuwait to the email
- Second Step: The Volunteer Coordinator will schedule the training day that is right for you.
- Third Step: You must bring with you: A copy of your ID card or passport. An amount of 3.5 Kuwaiti dinars to purchase the Perth Kuwait volunteer shirt.
- December 31
Click on apply button below to Apply for the opportunity